The intra-university research network “Biotargeting” invites you to attend the second scientific meeting
Thursday, December 16, 2010, at 12:am
The scientific topic:
Cell-Matrix/Biomaterials interactions. Applications in Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Engineering.
Chairpersons: N. Karamanos, D. Mavrilas
- Assoc. Prof.Despoina Deligianni, Dpt. Mechanical Engineering & Aer/tics, University of Patras
Title: New biomaterials and directions towards the development of bone tissue engineering
- Ass. Prof. Dionysios Papachristou, Dpt. Medicine, University of Patras
Title: "Molecular mechanisms implicated in the differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells"
- Dr. Dimitris Kletsas, Institute of Biology, NCSR “Demokritos”
Title: Cellular senescence: Role in tissue homeostasis and in cell replacement therapies.
- Dr. George Voyiatzis, FORTH ICE/HT
Title: Bioanalytical applications of the Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering (SERS): an introduction
- Prof. Athanassios Giannis, University of Leipzig, Germany
Title: Strategies for synthesis of functionized hyaluronic acid oligosaccharides and their use in biomedicine
The meeting will take place in the Univercity of Patras Conference Center, Room Ι-12.